The Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce has two ambassador groups that welcome new members, pop into businesses, spread the word about the Prior Lake Chamber. Ambassadors are chamber members and community business people.
Ambassadors are the cheerleaders for the Prior Lake Chamber, they are encouraged to reach out to non-chamber members and encourage them to join and/or pass their information to the Chamber staff.
- Ambassadors visit 3 businesses on their assigned day each month to “pop in”
- Ambassadors typically invest 2 hours per month.
- Ambassadors are also encouraged to appear at business openings or ribbon cuttings, which will include again more hours invested than an average month, dependent on scheduling.
- Ambassadors are expected to miss no more than THREE Ambassador’s Pop In meetings per year.
- Ambassadors are encouraged but not mandated to attend monthly membership meetings.
- Ambassador dress code is business professional.
- The Ambassadors are volunteers and receive no compensation.
Becoming an ambassador is a great way to quickly grow your network through the chamber. If you’re interested in serving as an ambassador, contact President Sandi Fleck.